Thursday, September 3, 2009

So what do you do in your spare time?



QUESTION: What DO you do in your "spare time?"
In addition to trying my best to keep my work fresh and to keep learning and inventing new ways to show emotion and a little story within each illustration,
I also write articles.
Several have been printed in the New England Scbwi Regional Newsletter.

I do this mostly to keep my own mind moving in the right direction, but also to provide just a little help perhaps for someone new to illustration or someone who needs a hint or word to the wise ( or a kick in the .....) . You can find all the articles on my website along with some links to other artists, my sketchbook and online portfolios. Happy reading *:)

Now my question to you dear illustrators... what do you do in your spare time that could benefit other illustrators?

No comments: