Monday, September 20, 2010

Meet the Author: Beth Bence Reinke

Beth Bence Reinke is the author of IN MY BATH, IF WISHES WERE FISHES, and a number of other books.  I mentioned these
two because they are the ones I have had the good fortune to be able to illustrate.



Recently Beth attended a festival and offered these books for sale.
Her marketing strategy is worth noting.  The tee-shirt  she is wearing sports the cover illustration from In My Bath and the cutest rubber duckies accompanied the sale of each book.

Her next children's book, Carla's Cloud Catastrophe, promises
to be just as much of a hit and a whole lot of fun!

You can find out all about Beth and all her other books on her website at: BETH BENCE REINKE She is not only an author but a registered dietician who has written a number of other books and more than 100 articles that you will find interesting and helpful.

3 comments:

Beth Reinke said...

Ginger, what a surprise to find this lovely post when I popped in to visit your blog today! You are so kind - thank you.

I look forward to you visiting my blog in October. :o)

theartofpuro said...

Great post:)

T said...

Awesome post and an awesome blog overall. I hope you will accept my lovely blog award

http://intimate-ramblings.blogspot.com/2010/09/technically-unsavvy.html